Bookings and Payment
- We advise you to make your reservation a week before your arrival date.
- You can make a booking by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +372 504 5444 or through our web page www.apartment.ee.
- Minimum age for making reservations is 18.
- To guarantee your booking with Apartment.ee we require a prepayment of 50% which can be made by bank transfer, by credit card or in cash. The payment by bank transfer should reach our account net of all bank charges.
- The remaining 50% is due upon arrival. Please note that we accept only local currency – euro. You will receive all instructions about the payment with our confirmation email.
- When booking 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartments a deposit fee of 50% (but not less than 150 EUR) will be required in order to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay. Security deposit payment can be done only by credit card. In the event of any damages done to the apartment or individuals, the deposit fee will be used to cover these damages. In the event of no damages, the deposit fee will be returned to the customer at the time of check-out.
- Also Apartment.ee reserves the right to charge a deposit on arrival without previous notice.
- If you would like to extend your stay , please inform Apartment.ee in advance and let extend your door code as well.
- Guests who check out of the hotel prior to their scheduled departure date will be charged a full accommodation cost of their entire stay.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is from 14.00 till 18.00 if it has not been agreed differently.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The door code is personal and confidential. The guest is responsible for the safety of his/her code.
- The guest is also responsible for the safety of his/her keys. If you have lost your keys/code, please inform Apartment.ee immediately – call +372 504 5444. The fine for losing the keys is 100 EUR.
- If guest loses his/her door code or keys and requires assistance to reenter the apartment outside office working hours (between 18.00 and 10.00), Apartment.ee reserves the right to charge 30 EUR for the call out of the person on duty (in addition to the fine for the lost keys).
- Check out time is 12:00 o’clock/noon on the day of departure if it has not been agreed differently.
- All prices of accommodation are published out on our website www.apartment.ee under each apartment type in euros. You can find special discounts in the section „Special Offers“ and additional services’ price list in the section „Extra Services“.
- Published prices include fresh linen, towels and soap, kitchen equipment and supplies, free Internet connection, cable television, free parking in a closed courtyard, use of the washing machine, prior and final cleaning and additional cleanings once a week if the stay is at least 7 nights.
- High seasons are as follows: Summer period (16 May-15 September); Christmas and New Year period (21 December-5 January).
- Weekend prices apply on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Please note all prices may be subject to change. The accommodation establishment has a right to change prices without prior notification.
- Use the apartment for intended purposes and keep it in order.
- Use water and electricity sparingly.
- Do not let strangers into your room.
- The outer footwear must be taken off in the vestibule.
- When leaving your apartment, make sure your door as well as the main gate is closed properly.
- Please refrain from smoking inside the apartment! Smoking is only permitted outside and on the balconies, the fine for smoking in the apartment is 100 EUR.
- Please do not take anything out from the apartment.
- Any loss or damage caused by the guest should be informed to Apartment.ee and be compensated in case the guest is found responsible.
- Apartment.ee does not have any responsibility for loss of guest personal belongings in the apartment.
- Guests must behave in a civil manner, refraining from loud noise and rude behaviour, which may disturb other people. If a guest behaves in an unacceptable or aggressive manner to other guests, neighbours or Apartment.ee, then a fine will be charged.
- The apartments are not intended for social events. The number of people allowed in the apartment is conditioned by the fixed number of beds.
- In Estonia peace and quiet is required from 23:00. The creation of unreasonable, loud, disturbing and unnecessary noise made after this time may result in a fine of 320 EUR.
- It is strictly forbidden to have parties in the apartment. Any person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in the apartment from 23:00 to 7:00, or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund.
- The apartment has to be left in good condition. In case the apartment needs extra cleaning the costs will be charged from guest.
- For lost and found inquiries please contact us by phone or email. A guest or visitor inquiring about the lost item should provide proper identification before the item is returned. Lost and found items will be stored for a period of three months after which the items will be discarded.
- All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots, but this is subject to availability.
- Children/adults requiring extra bed will be charged 15 EUR per night.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds/baby cots in a room is 1.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Apartment.ee is not responsible for bad weather, illness, changes in travel plans or travel delays.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
- Apartment.ee retains the right to deduct from your credit card any fees under the terms of these conditions.
- In case of an advance booking (when 50% has been paid by bank transfer of the total accommodation fees) and cancellation is made up to 48 hours prior to arrival, the customer shall be liable for and invoiced for the additional remaining 50%.
- In order to avoid any expenses resulted by a cancelled trip we advise you to purchase travel insurance.
- Apartment.ee is obligated to keep the prepaid bookings.
- Apartment.ee is obligated to keep the apartment booked for the customer.
- In case of broken equipment Apartment.ee is obligated to give its best to repair or replace the broken objects.
- Apartment.ee does not take responsibility for circumstances not related to it (i.e. technical errors, communal or other services).
- Apartment.ee is not responsible for complaints that are not brought forth right after detecting the faults.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The contents of this webpage are copyrighted.
- We allow you to use our webpage for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Using the webpage for any other purpose is strictly forbidden.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, copy and disclose the material shown on the webpage of Apartment.ee on other websites (except for when we ourselves have given a written permission which we can take back any time).
- By using the given webpage you agree with using the brand of Apartment.ee for personal and non-commercial purposes only and on fulfilling all given conditions according to the law.
- In case these policies are violated, according to the law Apartment.ee has the right to take legal proceedings or to restrict access to the website of www.apartment.ee.
Apartment.ee reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notification.
Booking and Information
Phone: +372 504 5444