- We highly value the privacy of your data.
- During the stay on our website (www.apartment.ee) Apartment.ee is obligated to maintain intactness of your private life.
- In case your personal data has changed, we change it only if you want us to.
Personal Data Collected from You
- To send a query you have to fill in the blanks about your personal data (name, country, cell phone number, e-mail address) and about the guest apartments being booked (number of people, dates, type of the guest apartment etc.). Relying on the information given in the query a sales representative of Apartment.ee will make you a personal offer and send it on the e-mail address given by you.
- To book you have to fill in the blanks about your personal data: name, address, e-mail address, cell phone number, credit card data (type and number of the credit card, CVC, expiring date, the name of the owner of the credit card). A booking confirmation will be sent to your e-mail. We will not disclose your credit card data to a third party. Apartment.ee will send the personal information that includes information about your way of payment and about booking the hotel to the according credit or debit card company that has provided you with the card you paid with for your booking.
- Everyone who wants can join the Apartment.ee newsletter. To join the newsletter you have to write your name and your e-mail address in the blank and choose the language. If you do not wish to get any more newsletters from us, notify us by e-mail on the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the link „Unsubscribe“ in the e-mail and your e-mail address will be deleted from the data archive of Apartment.ee.
- The data collected on the website might be used for following purposes: accounting; sending the bill and confirmation; verification and confirmation of the credit or debit card; to register you as a member of the hotel; statistic and marketing analysis; to plan and book a hotel accommodation; to add your e-mail to our advertising campaigns or lotteries; to provide security or to avoid a fraud; to answer your questions or recommendations. It may be that we have to contact you for operative reasons (i.e. to find out the time of your arrival or to notify of the personal door code).
- We do not collect data from children. If you think your child has been giving out personal data to us, contact us so we could identify and delete your child’s personal data.
- We use your personal data to contact you. With your approval and by following your privacy preferences your personal data will be used to send advertisement messages, special offers and questionnaires. We might use your data to send offers and news about the services of Apartment.ee or other carefully chosen companies that in our opinion might be of your interest. You can choose if you wish to get messages about marketing from us or not and you can change your privacy preferences any time by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com. We can also contact you by phone (among other things by SMS).
- If you do not wish to get advertisement messages from us, we will stop sending you messages with advertisements. We still may contact you for purposes of research and administrative purposes, for example to confirm your booking or transaction.
- We wish that you could peacefully and safely use our website to plan and buy your accommodation. We don’t sell, give out or make information about you public in any other way to a third party (other than accredited companies for the secure protection of your data).
- Our website is located in a secure environment to assure the intactness of your private life.
Ending Permission to Use Data
- If after using your personal data you decide you don’t want to be on the customer list anymore, notify us by sending us an e-mail or by clicking the „Unsubscribe“ link at the end of any e-mail sent to you by us.
- Every argument that arises from the website or is related to it, is regulated, interpreted and put into effect in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia.